Lemon Juice: Natural Hair Coloring
Lemon juice application can help hair lighten over time. The progressive lightening, which, unlike other natural colorants is permanent, resembles gleaming sun kissed highlights
- Pour lemon juice into a spray bottle.
- Spray the juice liberally onto your hair till it soaks through and spreads uniformly
- Sit outside in the sun, arranging your head so as to get even, optimal results.
- Leave the lemon juice in for at least an hour, and then wash it.
- Doing this procedure repeatedly will lighten the hair further
- If the hair begins to feel dry, condition it once a month with a Keo Karpin light Hair Oil for treatment and massage