Tip 3: PREVENTION METHODS
Ensuring your hair doesn’t get damaged is the best way to keep it glossy,here are 10 tips to help keep hair glossy through prevention
- Know how to wash your hair the right way, apply shampoo and don’t scrub it too hard and disturb cuticle alignment, let the shampoo trickle down the lengths and cup the hair gently and run it down the lengths
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo
- While drying the hair, avoid rubbing it roughly and tossing it around in a towel, dab the lengths with a towel and let the excess moisture be absorbed
- Use a detangling brush to comb out knots
- Eat some omega-3 fatty acids.
- Use a heat protector before using styling tools
- Use a leave in glossing conditioner
- Apply Keo Karpin Light Hair Oil on the ends
- Exercise, so that the blood circulation delivers the necessary nutrients to the roots.