TIP 6: Do’s of Hair Extensions
1. Maintain hair hygiene.
2. Consult a professional hair stylist to fix the extensions or else you may seriously damage your hair
3. Go in for hot light oiling treatments with Keo Karpin Light Hair Oil between application to nourish the hair and scalp because they do get affected adversely.
4. Comb your hair mindfully as you can pull at the roots and tear the hair if combing without awareness.
5. Get the proper tools for dressing your hair.
6. Use the lighter variety of hair extensions so there is less pressure on the roots.
7. Visit the Salon immediately if the fusion, weaves, or micro bead extensions are causing you any pain or discomfort.